Thursday, August 04, 2005

I'm being controlled by something I can't even see...

It's true. My life is presently being controlled (in a manner of speaking) by satellites. First it was satellite TV. I love it. Wouldn't give it up. More recently, I've become addicted to SIRIUS satellite radio. I listen to it on trips, in my car, at work, and at home. Oddly enough I have not been smitten with the IPOD bug. But I've never been a fan of listening solely to my own selections of music. I prefer more random selection. I find it considerably more interesting to hear a song start to play that I had forgotten about, or really had no reason to own. Listening strictly to your own music seems "small minded" to me. Perhaps it's because I'm an information junkie and crave new information. IPODs are nothing much more than portable reruns in my book. I'll pass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home