Monday, May 30, 2005


Flashback: On the set of "Seabiscuit" back in the Fall of 2002. I am the man in the hat standing along the rail at the extreme lower right (I am facing left). I spent several days performing as a "background actor" ("Extra") while the movie was shot, in part, in Lexington at historic Keeneland Racecourse. Basically, the production crew takes a small group of extras and positions them strategically in various scenes, giving the appearance that there is actually many, many more people in the scene. In the actual movie, the Keeneland scenes are the "match race" scenes between Seabiscuit and Man o' War. Seabiscuit was my first experience as an Extra. I have been a paid extra for two additional movies since then, "Elizabethtown," and "Dreamer." Both are due out later in 2005.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home